Who's your best friend?
Your best friend is talking bad about you and stabbing you in the back. Find out who this person is and how to change things for the better.
Click to download the printable guide
What's a best friend for?
Think about that for a minute. Why have a friend? What's a friend for? Well, in case you don't know, here's the answer:
- a friend is supposed to help you and support you
- a friend is supposed to make you feel good
- a friend is supposed to treat you with respect
- a friend is supposed to come through for you when you really need it
What are some signs of a bad friend?
A bad friend is the same thing as an enemy. Here are some things to look out for to help you identify a bad friend:
- someone who insults you behind your back
- someone who makes you look bad in front of others
- someone who interferes with your success
- someone who doesn't believe in you
- someone who does nothing to help you, even when you need it
Beware: Is your "best friend" really your worst enemy?
It's more common than you think: someone who's supposed to be your best friend is really stabbing you in the back, and talking bad about you, and interfering with your success in every way possible.
Do you want to find out who this person is? Read the printable guide (link above), or watch the video.